There’s more to throwing a Super Bowl party than serving beers and pizza. According to a recent CouponCabin survey, 33 percent of U.S. adults said they will watch the game just because it’s fun to go to a Super Bowl party.
Don’t disappoint your guests – these easy Super Bowl tips will keep your guests happy and leave you free to enjoy the game as well.
1. Skip the recipe book and hit up Pinterest. Just search “Super Bowl” or “football” and you’ll find dozens of fun, easy and affordable recipes for the big game. A few of our favorites:
- This post has tons of cute Super Bowl themed treats.
- Everyone loves pizza. Everyone loves football. Please the whole crowd with this football pizza dish.
- If you’re feeling really ambitious, check out this incredible edible football field (pictured, above)!
2. Before you start eating and drinking, organize a friendly game of touch football with your family and friends in a local park or in your backyard.
It’s the perfect way to burn some calories before indulging – and a fun activity for kids. Make a funny prize – who can forget the Geller Cup from Friends?
3. Upgrade! In honor of the Super Bowl happening this week, stores are offering incredible deals on TVs, grills and other fun stuff to make your home party central. Check out our handpicked product deals below to make this year’s Super Bowl party the best one yet!
Are you a guest for a Super Bowl party? Snap up this Football Fan’s Snack Bowl Gift as the perfect host present. FINAL SALE PRICE: $11.04 with code HAPPYBDAY15 at 1800Flowers.com.
Everyone has koozies for beer cans and bottles – but what about the wine drinkers? Impress the wine aficionados with these Woozie Wine Glass Insulator Koozies. FINAL SALE PRICE: $9.99 at Buy.com.
Everyone loves dip! Make a trifecta of dips in a snap with this 3-Crock Buffet Slowcooker. FINAL SALE PRICE: $23.99 with code SMS7873 at Kohls.com.
Watch the game in style with this 46-inch RCA LCD TV. FINAL SALE PRICE: $519.00 at Walmart.com.