Valentine’s Day is right around the corner – do you have plans yet?
Dating is fun – the jitters, the excitement of a night out and the anticipation of meeting new people. But what we often forget is how expensive dating is! A few dinners out here, a new outfit there, and all of a sudden your social life is booming and your bank account is in the red. Stay in the black, and still have fun, with some of our suggestions for dating on the cheap!
1. Looking for a date? Try online dating. Everyone’s doing it – they just might not be talking about it! CouponCabin.com has coupons for all kinds of dating services so you’re not breaking the bank while looking for love. Check out this article from Shape magazine that breaks down your options so you know what you’re getting into.
2. Heading out to dinner with your sweetie? Check out coupons for Restaurant.com first. You can get a $25 gift certificate for restaurants in your area for just $5!
3. Save money on primping for your night out with coupons for health and beauty products. Get great deals on cologne and perfume, hair product, makeup and much more so you’ll look (and smell!) your best.
4. Are you coupled up? Stay home with your sweetie and plan a romantic (but affordable) theme date. Some themes we love:
- Italy – Pasta is one of the cheapest and easiest foods to make. If you’re feeling ambitious, try this easy recipe for tiramisu for two for dessert!
- Paris – Keep it simple with croissants, espresso and Moulin Rouge.
- Picnic – Plop down on a blanket on the floor, fill a basket with bread, cheese and wine – voila! Instant picnic.
5. Skip heading out to the movie theater and snuggle up on the couch and watch a romantic comedy.