Hi all! It’s me again. I had an incredible savings spree at Target this week that I wanted to share with you. Not only did I use at least one coupon on every item, I spent only $40.64 and saved $38.60 – an overall savings of 48%! Check out my haul below – along with some of my best coupon matchups. Before you know it, you’ll be stacking coupons and getting great savings like I do!
Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 5-pk.
- Regular Price: $3.49
- Sale Price: $2.99
- Printable store coupon for $1 off Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 5-pk at Target
- Printable manufacturer coupon for $1 off Belvita Breakfast Biscuits 5-pk
- Final Price: $.99 (Total Savings of $2.50 or 71%)
- Regular price: $.97
- Printable manufacturer coupon for $1 off Reach product purchases
- Final Price: Free!
Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner
- Regular Price: $2.99 each ($5.98 for 2)
- Sale Price: $2.49 each ($4.98 for 2)
- Printable store coupon for $1 off 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Cleaning Items
- Printable manufacturer coupon for $1 off 2 Scrubbing Bathroom Cleaner
- Final Price: $1.49 each ($2.98 for 2) – Total Savings of $3.00 or 50%
- Regular Price: $1.99
- Printable manufacturer coupon for $1 off Pretzel Crisps purchases
- Final Price: $.99 (Total Savings of $1 or 50%)
- Regular Price: $1.36
- Printable Store coupon for $.75 off Up & Up Laundry Care
- Final Price: $.61 (Total Savings of $.75 or 55%)
Kristie Hamilton is a happily married mother of a three-year-old and two-year-old twins (all girls!) who lives in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Kristie took to couponing when she left her job to raise her family full-time on one income.
After a year of learning and developing her own organizational system, she started teaching her friends how to save money with coupons and eventually even took to teaching classes within her community. Now, her hour-long classes include up to 200 aspiring couponers and savers in her area.
She specializes in coupon matching, stacking and “conservative stockpiling.” Her philosophy is practical couponing that takes only 60 minutes per week to save up to 40 – 60 percent on groceries, with annual savings of at least $1,200! Please note that prices and coupon polices differ by region and supermarket.
In her blogs on CouponCabin.com, Kristie will be sharing her tips for couponing as well as occasionally sharing her incredible shopping trips, complete with step-by-step instructions for how she saved and even photos of her haul!