In case you’ve been living under a rock for the past month, Monday is Halloween. If you procrastinated and are looking for a quick last-minute costume, we’ve got you covered. The ideas below are clever, cheap and easy to execute.
- Pick up a pack of “Hello, My Name is” name tags and write different names on each sticker and put them all over yourself – you’re an IDENTITY CRISIS.
- Throw on your dorkiest gym shoes, a Hawaiian shirt, a straw hat and a camera around your neck – you’re a TOURIST.
- Make a t-shirt that says “GO CEILINGS”! and carry a foam finger – you’re a CEILING FAN.
- Get a giant piece of poster board and copy your Facebook profile into it, being sure to leave a hole for your face – you’re a FACEBOOK PAGE.
- Buy a Twister game. Turn the spinner into a hat with string and cut a hole in the Twister board for your head – you’re a TWISTER GAME.
Still looking for inspiration? Check out this Real Simple article for tons of ideas!